Going on holiday but don't want to spend half your vacation in a classroom or swimming pool doing your training? Then the Scuba Diver Referral course is ideal for you.
Before you go on holiday you can get your theory and pool sessions out of the way, meaning all you have to do on holiday is your 2 Open Water Dives.
PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to:
- Dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional to a maximum depth of 12 metres/40 feet.
- Obtain air fills, rent or purchase scuba equipment and participate in dive activities as long as properly supervised.
- Continue dive training by completing the PADI Open Water Diver certification and taking certain specialty diver courses.
The PADI Scuba Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development (eLearning, independent study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving – just the first three of five sections of the Open Water Diver course.
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills – just the first three of five dives of the Open Water Diver course
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore – just two of four dives of the Open Water Diver course.
All you need to do is complete the theory and pool sessions with us then complete the 2 Open Water Dives when you're on holiday.
After completing your home study and exam, your course will break down as follows:
- Home study completed in your own time
- Pool session completed in our onsite heated pool
Call the shop on 01924 444888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to discuss dates.
Scuba Diver Referral